Get a hands-on 3D printing experience with our workshops at your School or University.
Teachers and students should work together as a team and build a 3D printer. Why? 3D printing Education is not only for Students but for Teachers too. Everyone deserves their own path to DIY Greatness.
- You can come to our place and learn as a team of four how to Build your own 3D printer, JellyBox.
- We can come to your School and teach to Students and Teachers how to work in teams to Build JellyBOX.
Choose whatever fits you, as experts, we know how to adjust our Workshops to fit your needs.
Our Design Commandments
- Make the ultimate anti-black box. All components should visible and explicitly functional. Nothing should feel off limits. Nothing should feel complicated. There is no magic here. Just science.
- Ease of build is paramount. Most companies try to make their devices easy to use. We go a step further and make the build itself of the device as effortless and educational as possible. Plus, it must be done in mere hours.
- Never compromise print quality. No 3D printer kit is good without being a great 3D printer as well. Focusing on ease of build must never be to the detriment of function or user experience post-assembly.