ABS-T (akrylonitrilbutadienstyren + methyl-methacrylate) it is an ABS material enriched with MMA. It is more suitable for advanced makers. This material is very strong and heat resistant (up to 98 ° C). It is perfectly acetone-soluble. For the cohesion of the layers, it is recommended to print in a closed chamber, or with heating.
ABS-T (akrylonitrilbutadienstyren + methyl-methacrylate)
– ABS with few differences:
- even more resistant (up to 98 °C)
- harder and stronger material than classic ABS
- the colors are shiny because the input material is transparent
- more difficult to print and adhesion to the heatbed (closed chamber recommended even more)
- more suitable for printing smaller objects