PPJet (polypropylene) is the thermoplastic we encounter most often in everyday life. It is very often used by the food industry (packaging, cups, lids, etc.). The material is characterized by high toughness and can withstand higher temperatures than PETG or PLA material. PPJet is a very chemical resistant polymer. Has low density – so light it can float on the water.
– technical plastic of common use
– high chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, oils, salts, water, etc.
– one of the most used plastics in various industries, suitable for prototyping and property testing
– low density – so light it can float on the water
– highly tough and flexible material, has high layer adhesion, therefore is extremely impact resistant
– heat resistance (up to 100 °C)
– health harmlessness
– check out our video on the durability of our PPJet