Thermoplastic elastomers are polymer systems that combine application properties of elastomers (flexibility, elasticity) and processing properties of thermoplastics (easier to process and recyclability). It is similar to the “rubber”. Available in two variants, which indicate the degree of elasticity: TPE 32 (less soft) and TPE 88 (softer).
TPE 32 RUBBERJet (thermoplastic elastomer)
– polyolefin-based material
– flexible material similar to rubber
– designation of input material 88A ➡ shore 72.5A / 16D (test report)
– perfectly vibration damping
– highly impact, chemical and water-resistant
– matt surface
– smooth non-stick surface pleasant to the touch
– excellently printable
– very popular material that no maker should definitely miss
– the use of this material is very wide and it is up to you and your creativity how well you use this special filament
– it is suitable, for example, for printing keychains, covers for mobile phones, tires for RC cars, and possibly other parts that are designed to be impact resistant
There are no reviews yet.