ABS (akrylonitrilbutadienstyren) is one of the first materials intended for 3D printing using FFF/FDM technology. It is more suitable for advanced makers. It enables high-quality printing for large objects and also demanding details. This material is very strong and heat resistant (up to 90 ° C). It is perfectly acetone-soluble.
– more suitable for advanced makers
– for both small and large prints
– strong and tough material with a high surface hardness
– impact and heat resistant (up to 90 °C)
– acetone-soluble (easy post-processing)
– typical smell
– thermal contracting (closed chamber recommended)
There are no reviews yet.